How I Plan On Achieving My Goals For 2022

Hi everyone!

Happy New Year! It's probably a bit late to say happy new year now, right? πŸ˜‚ Welcome back to another post! For my first post of 2022, I want to talk about goals and achieving those goals to live the life of your dreams! Today I want to share how I plan on achieving mine and I hope it'll inspire you to achieve your new year's resolutions and 2022 goals!
Last year I decided to plan the right way and not just make a vision board. I wanted to go more in depth and find a method that is effective but also fun to use. So, this is my first year doing this and I'm very excited for how it's going to turn out!
Important note: All the questions and prompts I'll be sharing is by Lavendaire. Go check out her channel and shop for more info and tips on how to make 2022 your most successful year yet! 
Let's start!
 
my planner for 2022!

reflect
 
Reflecting on 2021 is a wonderful way to say goodbye and start fresh for 2022. I asked myself questions like, what worked in 2021? What didn't work in 2021? What did I learn in 2021?
This has really helped put the past year into perspective and it made me see what things I want to improve and what I've achieved! I also wrote down what I'm most grateful for from 2021.
 
set your theme / set goals
 
This is my favorite part! First I set my theme for 2022. This is my intention for the year, the thing I'll always be working towards. For instance, one theme could be self-care or self-confidence. Now you work towards taking care of yourself more or saying positive affirmations to boost your self-confidence. The theme is what sets the tone for your year.
I also made a vision board with pictures that represent my goals and the things I want to achieve in 2022, which is so nice to take a look at once in a while.
Moving on to goals. I like to have 3 main goals and a bunch of mini-goals that are sorted into categories, like, personal, health, spiritual, and school. I write down all my goals into these categories and once I have them written down, I move on to my 3 main goals, which I'll focus on more than my mini-goals throughout the year. 

outline 2022 at a glance / plan each month
 

Once I saw this, I thought it was so smart because now, when you have your goals, you can outline your year and plan each month to complete them! Now that I have my goals, I like to think what I would like to achieve the current month I'm in, then write it down. And lastly, I write what actions I must take to complete them. 

I had more than ten extra pages at the front of my planner that had info on I didn't need so I created these pages to stick in the front of my planner for a space to write down my goals and track my progress. It's all inspired by Lavendaire's Artist of Life Workbook (shop here) and I love how the designs turned out!
It's so nice to have a space where I can write down all of my goals by hand!

plan each week
 
 

Now that I have my monthly goals, I'll break down each action into each week of this month. This is an even better way to help with doing things to work towards my goals.Now it's almost like a guide I can follow.
What I really like about this method is how detailed it is and how it simplifies the process to completing my 2022 goals, instead of just writing them down and actually working towards them for the first few days of January.  
This way is more sustainable and effective so far!
 
start doing
 
My last step is to start doing. To start ticking each action I've took to completing my goals to have my most successful year yet!
 
That's it for this week! 
Sorry, I haven't posted in a few weeks, but I've been planning, deep cleaning, preparing, and buying things to get ready for the new year. I hope to reach heights with my blog this year, as well as my personal life.
I'm so excited for 2022 and everything it entails and I can't wait to share my experiences and achievements with my awesome readers! Here's to a wonderful year ahead! <3
 
☆ Pinterest account - @teenagerchef
 
I hope these methods inspire you to do the same and start planning for your best year yet! I hope you have a fantastic 2022, filled with beauty and blessings! Thanks for reading this post, I hope you have a fantastic week! Stay safe! πŸ’•

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself." - Coco Chanel 
 
Bye xx
 
 










Comments

  1. Hi Teenage girl
    I have read your latest post of 11/01/22 - "How I plan on achieving my goals for 2022".
    I want to congratulate you with the constitution of it. It is very excellent done and it's very clear that you know what you are talking about.
    It gave me much pleasure to have read it and with this kind of attitude you will make a big success in life.
    My very best wishes acompany you for your future.
    Love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! They mean a lot! xx hope you have a wonderful 2022!

      Delete
  2. Hi
    I have read your post and it's a great way to start your new year and I believe that you'l make a big success in doing this. I want to wish you a prosperous and successful 2022

    Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! xx hope your 2022 is the best!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts