Homemade KFC Rounders

Hi!
 
Welcome back to this week's post! Today I want to share one of my favorite recipes that I love to make (and eat) and that's a Homemade KFC Rounder recipe! One day my mom and I decided to make our own KFC Rounders and we've been making our burgers ever since.
This is an original recipe that my mom and I put together to make the perfect homemade KFC burgers, that not only taste amazing but look amazing as well!
I'll also share the iconic toppings that make a KFC Rounder, a KFC Rounder. Let's start!

homemade KFC rounders (serves 4)
 

ingredients

4 chicken breasts
2  1/2 cups flour
mixed herbs spice
barbecue spice
aromat spice
2 eggs
1 tbsp+ milk
cooking oil
burger buns (with sesame seeds)
lettuce
pineapple rings
mayonnaise
cheese slices

method
 
Flatten chicken breasts with a meat mallet or the bottom of a jar to the size of your hands or to the size you prefer.
In a rectangular, plastic container mix flour and spices (this is the crust of the chicken patty).
Divide the flour mixture between two rectangular containers - 1 cup in one bowl and 1  1/2 cup in another bowl.
In a separate rectangular plastic container, mix eggs and milk with a whisk.
Turn stove onto highest heat and in a big pot (you may use a pan), throw in cooking oil--add a bit more after it fills surface. The chicken breasts should not be completely covered when frying, only one side should be in oil.
Now, take a chicken breast and lightly coat it in the bowl with the least flour.
Next, coat it thoroughly in the egg mixture.
Now, take the chicken breast and coat it thoroughly in the second bowl with the most flour mixture.
Put coated chicken breast in oil to fry.
Turn over chicken breast once oil makes a lot of noise (this is because the chicken breast's sauce is flowing out, then it's ready) or check with a thermometer and the temperature should be 75°C+.
Do this with each chicken breast. Prepare your toppings beforehand and build your burger! Enjoy!
 

 
NOTES

I do have a few tips to make this as close to a KFC Rounder but still having that homemade twist to it. Here are the toppings I use:
- Burger buns with sesame seeds
I don't know what it is, but sesame seed burger buns are awesome!
- Hellmann's Orginal Mayonnaise
This mayonnaise makes the burger taste exactly like the mayonnaise KFC uses!
 

- Pineapple rings
Pineapple rings taste amazing on these burgers. At first, I was like, "What, there's no way that can be good." But I was proven wrong when my mom let me have her leftover bite with pineapple on. It changed the chicken burger game forever for me. It gives that perfect flavor of sweetness and it's the perfect match with the chicken.
- Cheese slices
My favorite brand of cheese slices is Parmalat gouda cheese slices. I love the taste of this cheese and it is also a perfect combination with the chicken patty and pineapple rings. The best is when it melts over the chicken patty! My mouth is watering!

And that's it on this recipe! It's so delicious and the toppings make them even better, especially if they're the toppings I talked about above. They make the burger taste amazing and like a real burger from KFC only with a homemade flavor.
This recipe is perfect for when you have a craving for junk food or feel like making a delicious burger instead of buying it.

✰ Pinterest account - TeenagerChef

Thanks for reading this blog post! I hope you enjoyed the recipe, and comment down below how yours turned out! Have a great week!

Bye xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your
    chicken burger recipe with us. It looks so awesome and juicy and I'm sure it will taste heavenly with all those spices.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts