My Festive Christmas Playlist

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to this week's post! This one is a few days late and it is the middle of December but today I'll be sharing my festive Christmas music playlist! Just a little warning: there will be a lot of Michael Bublé. 💚
Let's start!

my festive and upbeat christmas music playlist


It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas - Michael Bublé

All I Want for Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey

What is a Christmas playlist without Mariah Carey?

Last Christmas - Wham!

Christmas Tree Farm - Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift is my favorite artist, so of course, I had to add a song of hers.

Holly Jolly Christmas - Michael Bublé

Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms

Winter Wonderland - Michael Bublé

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree (Single Version) - Brenda Lee

I love the movie Home Alone, so I had to sneak in a song part of the movie's soundtrack.

Cold December Night - Michael Bublé 

I guarantee that this playlist will get you in the Christmas feels and it will make you want to dance. I actually wanted to burn these songs onto a CD so I can put it in the CD player we have in the kitchen but I couldn't find the stack of empty CDs so that was kind of a fail. 
Nonetheless, I've been listening to these songs since the end of November and I love how upbeat they are! My favorite song is probably Last Christmas by Wham!

I hope these songs get you in the festive spirit! I still have Christmas shopping to do because my family and I are doing Secret Santa. I don't think any of us have done our shopping yet, lol. 😂 I have an idea of what I'll buy for the person I picked but I still need to buy it. I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner, time flies by so fast!

🎄 Tell me in the comments: what Christmas song is your favorite?

Thanks for reading today's post! I hope you have a wonderful December and a season full of joy! Happy holidays!

Bye xx








Comments

Popular Posts