Reflecting on 2022 + My Goals For 2023

Hi everyone! 

Belated happy new year! In this week's post I want to share my reflection of 2022 and my goals for 2023! Last year I used Lavendaire's planning system (and I'm using it again this year) and I want to show you how my 2022 went because of how I planned my goals. 🌷
I actually made a post on this last year January. If you're interested to see that post, here's the link - How I Plan On Achieving My Goals For 2022


reflecting on 2022

For me 2022 was the year that I became the most successful. I feel that I've accomplished a lot in the academic side of my life and I feel I've grown a lot with my faith. 

some of my highlights and accomplishments

started a new math textbook
started reading the Twilight series (this was really exciting because I've always been obsessed with the movies and I'm currently reading Midnight Sun) (Stephenie Meyer has become my new favorite author)
my family and I have moved to a new house that we really enjoy
had the best holiday in the Western Cape
started my bedroom makeover (which always takes me forever to do because I have too much patience with a project like this, haha)
grew closer to God
made a very exciting decision regarding my GED!!

some things I've learned in 2022

Being consistent plays one of the biggest (if not the biggest) factors in success
When you want to complete a task, just start (or like Nike says "just do it")
Trust God because he has everything under control

what about 2022 am I most grateful for?

My family
The positive growth I experienced
Our new house
Lavendaire (her planning system has transformed the way I look at goals and intentions)
God and my faith
Music (I listened to more than 7,500 minutes of music in 2022 and I discovered a new genre and artist which I love)

my goals for 2023

With Lavendaire, when planning, you place your goals in different categories. So, I'll be sharing some of my different goals in some of these categories!

personal growth

Stretching: yoga (I started doing yoga a few years ago and I fall out of routine with my stretching so I want to get back on track)
Planning every month
Read a financial stability book (one of the biggest goals I have for myself is to be financially stable in the future, to be smart and practical when it comes to managing my money so I want to educate myself on the topic)

my faith

Read my daily devotion book every day
Focus on praying

my blog

Post two Pinterest pins every month
Put up a blog post every two weeks (I've found this routine to be easier for me to manage!) 

I do have more goals that are more personal and surround a very secret project I'm currently working on...
But these above are the most important and the ones I hope to achieve this year!

2022 was a very good year for me. Lavendaire has definitely played a big role in last year's success and I'm super grateful! If you are interested in her planning system and the way you can use her products to create your dream life, here is the link to her website! - lavendaire.com

Of course, there were some downsides too - uncertain times when I was unsure. But, my schoolwork and my faith really turned into a huge success, along with other aspects of my life!
I'm very grateful for 2022 and very excited for what's to come in 2023, putting all my faith in God <3

Thank you for reading this week's post! It is later than scheduled but time flew by these past two weeks! It's crazy because ever since I've gotten back to my regular routine of exercising, schoolwork, etc. it's like the days have been switched to a fast-forward setting.

☁ follow me on pinterest! - @janablignault

I hope you enjoyed this post! And I hope it inspired a few goals of your own! Have a wonderful week and a beautiful year! 💗

Bye xx












Comments

Popular Posts